The Vision of Warden Hill Infant School
Imagine a place, where together adults and children can flourish as highly successful learners; a place where discovery, exploration, creativity and challenge are embraced as chances to grow; where risks and mistakes are used as learning tools that are often gateways to successful learning. Our school is a place where we can all learn to be ourselves, be treated with respect and kindness. Everyone shares an enthusiastic love of learning, a desire to achieve their very best and a determination to work hard to achieve this. Each day there are smiles, laughter and celebrations of success as their dreams are actively followed. Listen to the buzz of excitement as people learn from each other, hear them asking questions, finding solutions and learning skills that will prepare them to make a positive difference in society. See that positive values, kindness and generosity are shown to people locally and worldwide and respect and care are given to our planet as we encourage others to do the same.
- To be recognised as a good school that provides a stimulating, creative and dynamic learning environment that strives for excellence and values achievement
- To develop the skills of the learner within a happy atmosphere
- To prepare children to play an active role in their community
To be a safe learning environment in which children feel secure, and where self-esteem, confidence and respect, both for self and for others, can be promoted
- To motivate and engage children as lifelong learners through inspirational teaching and creativity in the classroom ensuring all children are challenged to achieve their potential
- To be a learning community in which individual needs and talents are valued and success is celebrated.
To support our children in developing healthy lifestyles
- To make our school a place where children enjoy being
- Children should leave Warden Hill Infant School with their understanding deepened, their minds enriched, and their hearts inspired, so that they love learning and embrace the challenges of the future
Learning at Warden Hill Infant School is underpinned by the values of:
Respect, Happiness, Trust,Friendship, Honesty and Caring.
The Warden Hill Way
Always treat others as you think you would like to be treated
Always look after everything around you
Always try your best and be proud of your achievements
Always keep yourself safe wherever you go
Always be kind and considerate learners
Always listen, encourage and allow others to learn
Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviour.
Keep your behaviour positive because your behaviour becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.”
~ Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi
The Random Acts of Kindness Foundation